Photoshop Action Bundle include 28 Elements
This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English version ONLY) CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC+.
If you are not using the English version of Photoshop, you can always change it to English and then back again to your native language using this method below.
- Your photo is in RGB color mode
- Your photo is in 8bit color mode
- You are running the English version of Photoshop.
- If you are experiencing errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do this, hold down Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys (Mac: Command, Option, Shift) while starting up Photoshop. A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file.
- Avoid using small resolution images. For the best results, use Photos between 1500px – 3000px high/wide. Chances of the action running into errors will increase the lower you go under 1000px high/wide. Photos with good color variation and contrast wil work best.
- Avoid brushing onto mainly black areas on a photo. The effect is not very prominant when applied to mostly dark areas of a photo.
- Remember that adjusting your photo resolution will determine how wide the parts spread out. If you run the action at 72DPI, then the parts will be quite close – if you run it at 300DPI, the parts will be spread much wider. Please refer to the video tutorial for a demonstration of this.
- If you experience an ‘Out of Memory’ error during the action, go to the menu ‘Edit — Purge — All’ then press play again on the action to continue it. This can happen if you have insufficient memory installed on your computer. Photoshop can chew up lots of memory!